July 04, 2011

If You Enjoy These Songs, There Is No Hope For You

Every mother-funking time I go into a so-called dance club, or a bar that’s playing dance music I hear these three shit fucking songs over and over and fucking over. And to be fair to Korea, none of them are Korean.

Before going further, I am aware that posting them on here gives them yet more undeserved air time due to my millions (dozens, if that) readers.

However, I must say, if you have debased yourself by enjoying any of these songs in a club or bar, or you don’t hate them with a passion, well, simply, eat my turds. These three songs are the worst, shittiest, lowest-common-denominator stupid-assed bullshit retard songs I’ve ever heard passed off as ‘credible’ dance music in my entire life. And if that wasn’t bad enough, they are lapped up by us westerners in bars over and over and goddam fucking over again.

It’s not like there aren’t thousands of classics in the dance music genre to choose from. There are! Just take techno and house for example – anyone with a smattering of knowledge could name dozens of credible, acceptable, beautiful dance tracks. Also, every week hundreds of no-doubt-superior cheezy dance tracks are released. Why do we have to listen to the same shitty three? And like I said, if the songs weren’t bad enough, hearing the fuckers over and over again everywhere, for months on end, is a fucking insult to all but the entirely uncultured.

I know Korea has good clubs and bars – it does – I love it here, but I swear, any bar that thinks these three tracks are good, seemingly most of the ones I end up in or walk by, needs to take a time-out and check out some proper dance music. There is much, much better stuff out there, stuff that’s not embarrassing. Find it.

Lastly, if you’re a DJ playing any of these tracks. Just shoot yourself.







No comments:

Post a Comment