August 04, 2010

Day 2 in Bangkok - Getting Tasered Hurts!!

Day 2:

Actually my first proper day, as I didn't arrive until about 10:30 last night.

Last night I found a very cheap and clean doss-down (£4 a night), until I got my bearings.

Today I booked a hotel right on the famous Khao San Road, for £14 quid - with air-con and a swimming pool on the roof. Really nice gaff. I've even bought some condoms in case I get lucky. Lucky if the fuckers fit out here, but that's another story.

I've also been to book a trip to The Bridge on the River Kwai, War Cemetery, and riding on elephants tomorrow - all for a tenner! 7am start for heaven's sake.

Right now it's monsoon hour in Bangkok, and I'm sitting in an internet cafe typing this.

Whilst drinking Chang beer.

Some of these Thai women are very beautiful indeed.

Went for a Thai Curry earlier. In Thailand. £1!

Funny story. This morning I'm padding around just looking at stuff and shops and gifts and shit, as I am wont to do. So I'm at this gift shop with a table outside that sells knives, torches, and 'guy stuff', and I picked up this fake-looking mobile phone thing, that looks like a little security box or some shit. So I'm fiddling with the switches and that on the side to see what it does, expecting it to pop open, and fucking tasered myself on the hand.

I shot one way across the shop, and this taser phone shot the other. Literally about twenty feet.

Don't ever taser yourself. Good advice that.

Still raining. And thundering.

I'm meeting a lady, actually a very nice Dutch lady, for drinks later. She's nothing to look at if I'm honest, but we just kept bumping into each other - in fact she told me about my hotel as she used to be a tour guide.

Hopefully I won't have to use my condoms on her. That would, in bleak honesty, be a disappointment.

Perhaps PatPong Street later, for a game of Ping Pong. If you don't know what that means. Google it!

And remember. DO NOT taser yourself.

Hope this helps.

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll find plenty other options for your condoms mate..

    sorry to hear about your shocking news...be thankful you had it in your hands and it wasnt near your groin otherwise you condoms may never get used!

    good luck on the shagfest!

    ReplyDelete