September 13, 2010

Fat-Assed Westerners On The Subway In Korea

...are embarrassing. Westerners are ALWAYS the fattest people on the subway. Always! It's almost impossible to find an overweight Korean. They do exist, but by and large they eat healthily, and take exercise. I live out in the countryside,just outside Seoul, and every weekend the trains are packed with Koreans in hiking gear headed for the hills.

Our fat western counterparts, by comparison, are an embarrassment to me. There they are, standing at the subway station, stuffing doughnuts into their faces, acting like there's nothing untoward about them, while all the time their asses are the biggest thing around until the train arrives. I'm talking about women in this particular scenario as I'm not in the habit of assessing the size and shape of men's asses, but I'm not letting men off the hook either. There are also way too many fat western men giving the rest of us a bad reputation. And no, I am not going to use polite words here. F-A-T! FAT!!!! YOU. ARE. FAT. You are not big boned, a little overweight , carrying a few extra pounds, cuddly, a little of the big side, or any of that other nonsense. Just fat. Deal with it. And I mean deal with it, because if I see you, I will be telling you what an embarrassment you are. If you can't control what you eat, and take some exercise, then you lack self discipline, and are lazy. It's not a disease, it's laziness of both body and mind.

Eat less, exercise more, and stay indoors until this is completed.

Thank you.

ps. My good friend Stuart has pointed out there is a small percentage that do have some kind of metabolic problem. However, I feel too many use this as an excuse and most are just fat lazy bastards!

pps: please bear in mind that most of my posts are tongue-in-cheek! But not in your fat ass cheek.


No comments:

Post a Comment