September 08, 2010

Questions I Hate To Be Asked - Numbers 1067, 1068 and 1069

 ... fan,56" ceiling fan M56004 | http://www.bing.com/images/search?mkt=en-GB&q=fans&FORM=HOTAPI#foc...1067) "What's your favourite band?" This question drives me mad. I don't like bands I like songs. A band can produce 1000 terrible songs and one good song, and I will, perhaps,  like that one good song. I also hate 'fandom'. I can't understand hero worship at all. I may like the lyrics of one songsmith, or the guitar playing of another, but I'm not gonna get their names tattooed on my arm. Or be a 'fan'. I hate 'fans'. Sheep-like moronic idiots. (This does not apply to sport, which demands a certain, and often regional, loyalty). So in short, don't ever ask me what my favourite band is, unless you enjoy being sworn at!

 

1068) "What's your favourite album?" Just f*차 off eh?! See above. I like songs not albums etc

 

1069) "Why didn't you eat your lunch?" My boss, who is in fact a very nice chap, has a habit of doing some occasionally awkward things e.g. asking me why I didn't eat all of my lunch? Why do you think? Either I was full, I didn't like some of it, or both. You figure it out fo f*차's sake. Anyone who knows me knows how I positively loathe explaining myself over trivial things that didn't need asking about in the first place. I only have so much energy, speech and thought-power per day, the same as you, don't make me waste mine answering dumb pointless questions. You saw which food I left, you can surmise that perhaps I didn't like that bit. Also, we go to the local City Hall every day for lunch. They are usually pretty good, but there's no choice per day, you get what's there, so it's not like he could influence things even if I hadn't liked part of it. In fact, every day I usually leave something that I don't like or recognize! So why ask? Waste of my time and energy. Don't do that!

 

I like my boss though; he's a nice chap. Generally.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment