September 09, 2010

Had Better Weeks

Firstly, in the middle if last week I sliced a small corner of my finger off, in front of the whole class while cutting up some blank paper to hand out for quiz. Cue a trip to the hospital and class being abandoned.

Then this week, half of my students must have all their hormones kick in at once, and have been behaving like stubborn, awkward, defiant, badly behaved little bastards. This was yesterday, and was very stressful.

Then today I was hoping for a nice easy day after yesterday, despite Thursday being my busiest day, and the day I have my naughtiest class, and the classroom computer decided to have a massive sulk and refuse to work at all. I had to get the technician in to reinstall EVERYTHING which meant the first three of five lessons had to be done with no equipment, and ad-libbed, as all my plans were all on said PC. And before any smart arse says 'why didn't you back things up?', I did, but what was I going to use them on? One small bonus, my last class ended up being cancelled due to all of this, and they are the naughty class. So it wasn't all bad.

My finger is still in bandages. And I'm going out tonight to get drunk. It's Thursday, I have school tomorrow, and I don't fucking care.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment